My family and I went out to Sequim, WA for a day trip. On the way over, I was overcome with emotions as it was the same route as one taken a year previously with my mother, my aunt, 2 brothers & a sister. We had driven out to Port Angeles to hear one of the tenors perform at a local highschool. My mother was in love with this man - sorry, his name escapes me at the moment. She was able to get a picture taken of them together. She was so excited about it and how she could touch him. It was so silly and cute to see her acting that way. One of my brothers took the picture and superimposed their image to a picture of a cruise ship in the background. It just tickled my mom to no end. Since she passed away, I've been thinking of sending thank-you notes to people who were sensitive and gracious and compassionate towards to my mom. I wonder if it would be okay to send a copy of the picture to the tenor?
Anyhoo - I love my mom and I miss her terribly.
No comments:
Post a Comment