Friday, June 05, 2009

In anticipation of having a computer soon (YAYAY!) I've been thinking about re-vamping my blog. What is going to be the focus of it, what do I want to accomplish, etc. Etc. AND ECETERA. Then I came across this one gal's blog... when I can get the link to it, I'll let you know who it was. Anyway, she was saying that she is just going to blog whatever she feels like blogging. It's not a competition with having the "coolest" blog, or about having a high number of readership, or anything of that sort. And you know? She's right. Darn tootin!

I'm going to carry on with whatever's on my mind.

And with that, my mind goes blank.

Nice.

5 comments:

Sara Anderson said...

Haha...that's how I've been lately...not having much to blog about but I try to think of stuff...anything really! Drives me a little crazy! =0)

Steph said...

You go girl!

-Stephanie Crane

Lisa Merkley said...

AMEN, Sistah!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I couldn't agree more! Isn't a blog like a journal anyway? (And don't ya hate it when the mind goes numb?!:D)

Her Royal Highness said...

Sounds good to me. (When do you get your computer?)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller