"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Apparently enquiring minds want to see my baby bump! This is me at 27 weeks. Looks kind of pointy... my stomach that is. Btw - the reason you don't see my face is that I just showered and Hero was taking my picture in the midst of Boo saying, "Don't catch the breasts! Don't catch the breasts!" When she looked at the picture in the camera, she said in a deflated manner, "You caught the breasts." I think she took it literal when I said that I wanted a baby bump picture.
Um. Yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.
Friedrich von Schiller
Friedrich von Schiller

7 comments:
Totally adorable. Now I want one of the whole beautiful package. You are just too beautiful!
Ah, sweet! Love the belly! I always wish we had taken more, so take lots even if they're for your eyes only. ;) Can't wait to see you so I can see how cute you are! And Boo? Funny girl! Love her!
I agree with Abbey! You look fabulous :)
You are soooo cute! That is the perfect 27 week bump:) And Boo cracks me up!
cute!
HOORAY FOR A PICTURE! You look amazing... I wish he wouldn't have cut off your face :)
I'm so glad you posted that!!! I've been wondering how you look and may I say - you look fabulous!!!
Boo is funny. I showed Optimus Prime a picture of her (below post) and he said, "she's cute". He's right.
Post a Comment