Tuesday, May 11, 2010


My daughter is in the Pacific Northwest Ballet otherwise known as PNB. This picture was taken after her performance in the Petit Finale. She did a wonderful job and we just love that girl so much! As a totally unrelated note but related because my Slugger is in the picture, this was also the first time I nursed in public. Albeit under a nursing cover. I got a whole bunch of smiles which helped put me at ease. Of course, I pulled my chair back so I could use Hero as a wall to hide behind. haha!


This is Boo & her daddy just before her baptism. She was so nervous about being dunked under the water and slipping that she got just silly! Her daddy didn't let her slip and he didn't have to dunk her twice. When I took her back into the changing room to get into dry clothes, she was literally radiant. I don't think I've ever seen her smile so big! I am so grateful she made this decision to join the church!

7 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

precious moments and congrats on the baptism and dance show. Next time we are up to see DH's family--I'm going to meet you.

Melissa said...

Very fun! Love that second picture :) My youngest wants to start taking ballet or gymnastics.

Packer Family said...

Both pictures are adorable and Congrats on nursing in public! That was a scary one for me the first time too:) I also love to see a young girl dancer in an outfit that is sweet and lady like! I've seen some really bad costumes on girls latley that give me the willies!

Mandy said...

Beautiful ballerina girl!

HiHoRosie said...

Sad I missed the final ballet performance but glad I was to go to the baptism. Beautiful girl! <3

Her Royal Highness said...

Oh Sara! She's so beautiful! Congrats on all counts!!!

Kate said...

I kinda miss the ballet scene every now and then. So thrilled for Blythe! Great big congratulations on both events!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller