"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
Friday, November 09, 2012
you name it~~~~CONTEST~~~~you name it
This is my baby brother - I love and adore him. I also love and adore his mad piano skills. Seriously! I always have to shake my head to think that I taught him his first piano lessons for get this - TEN CENTS A LESSON!!! And look at him now! *sniff* So proud. SO proud.
Wanna be part of the contest? He's looking for an apropos name for this composition. C'mon, give it a listen and think of one for yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.
Friedrich von Schiller
Friedrich von Schiller
No comments:
Post a Comment