Thursday, August 16, 2007

TAGGED yet again...

Jobs I've had (in chronological order):
1. Daycare provider
2. Piano teacher
3. IRS auditor
4. Telecommunications manager
5. Mother - that's a lifetime job. :)

Movies I can watch over & over:
1. North & South with Richard Armitage
2. Grease
3. Pretty in Pink
4. Chocolat
5. Little Shop of Horrors

Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. Hell's Kitchen
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. CSI - Las Vegas
4. Numbers
5. Criminal Minds

Places I've been to on HOLIDAY:
1. Las Vegas
2. Disneyland
3. A hotel without the kiddos
4. Myrtle Beach, SC
5. Vancouver BC

Favorite Dishes:
1. Steak & mushrooms as only my hubby can do it
2. Lasagna
3. ANYTHING from PF Changs especially the dry ribs & honey chicken, YUMMO!
4. Fettucine Alfreddo w/chicken in Port Angeles...can't remember the name of restaurant...
5. Fish & Chips from Ivar's

Websites I visit:
1. Family & friends blogs
2. Local newspapers (Seattle P.I., Seattle Times)
3. Google
4. Cafemom.com - best site!
5. Gmail

Places I'd rather be:
1. In an organized house.
2. At the beach (MARINA BEACH ROCKS!!!)
3. On the computer... oh, wait. I'm here!
4. On a private jet plane visiting family across the US
5. In my hubby's arms, he always helps me feel better after a lousy day.

People I'm tagging: (Yep, it means you have to do this on your blog!)
1. Char
2. Abbey
3. Brant
4. Um... you that's reading this.
5. And you too, the one over there in blue.

No comments:

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller