Friday, August 31, 2007

Well! I'm back from a wonderfully relaxing vacation with my family to the hot desert known as Arizona. For the first time in many, many years, my face is finally tan. For some odd reason, every time I would get some sun, my face would just bleach out. It looked rather weird to have this pale face with tan arms. Hm. Anyway, I feel rejuvenated and ready to face the new adventures of my oldest daughter starting Kindergarten on Tuesday, and also getting back into routine of being HEALTHY. Wait, let me rephrase that last part of the sentence... I'm CONTINUING my new routine of being HEALTHY. Odd, isn't it? I go on vacation and ate healthy and played in the pool every day. I actually lost 6 pounds during my 7-day vacation!!! I know I'm not going to hit that high of a number every week and quite frankly, I'm not interested in numbers. I'm just finally feeling better... physically, emotionally & spiritually. I want and need to keep that going.

No comments:

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller