Sunday, September 09, 2007

Thank you's....

I read a blog somewhere that had a letter to her sister and it got me to thinking about when was the last time I ever shared with my sisters why I love them..... I'm afraid, it's been too long.

So, I'd like to say, "Thank you" to my sisters.... (be warned, it's short but what I'll say is important to me.)

1. Barbara aka "Bar" - For one word, "Rainblo." ;-)
2. Julie aka "JuJu" - Seashells from Myrtle Beach
3. Jenny aka "JenJen" - Your crazy laugh always makes me ALMOST pee my pants. Ok, ok... I confess... to NOTHING!
4. Stephanie aka "Stephanephanie" - For having a sweet spot for my Blythe and coming to her dance shows
5. Stacey aka "Kayser" - For picking out fabric at the fabric store with me, only to buy MORE fabric and then end up with a totally different project.

I love you guys so much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's from MY blog!!! Heehee! I'm glad you were able to say something nice to your sisters!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller