Monday, March 29, 2010

I have to share this... Boo came down and told me to take pictures of her latest get-up. When I first saw her outfit, it reminded me of Cyndi Lauper. :)

On an entirely different note - - I haven't blogged because I just. don't. feel. like. it. Oh sure, I had pangs of guilt mixed with potential topics to blog about. But when I could get a moment to sit down & play on the computer, "Meh. Don't feel like blogging." I usually spend my time on FB, CafeMom, news, google-reader and various craft sites. I don't want to expend energy trying to come up with anything that would be interesting. Sigh. Hopefully that'll change. Someday. Meanwhile, I'm soaking up every minute with my newborn, older kids & trying to recover my energy. Perhaps I shouldn't focus on that last bit. I'm thinking... I'm thinking.... that perhaps I should change it to "how to act energetic whilst being a sleep-deprived zombie." Not that zombies ever sleep. Maybe that's why they're so scary and dead looking. Er...

Anyway, here's a short list of blogs I thoroughly enjoy:

Chocolate on My Cranium - has an excellent Easter lesson for the week prior.
Little Birdie Secrets - crafts, ideas and general loveliness.
Crash Test Dummy Diaries - daily observations, family, life
MADE - tutorials, patterns, family

I'm not going to tell you how many blogs/sites I have in my google-reader. Suffice it to say, these 4 that I've listed are only the teensiest fraction of what I enjoy. I really should go through and clean house. Perhaps next year.

6 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

Oh Sara. I've missed you.
You're back on CM? How is it?
I don't blame you for not wanting to blog. Take your time, but come back to us. Some of us treasure what's going on inside your sleep-deprived head.
Take care of yourself!!!

HiHoRosie said...

lol! Seriously, don't sweat it! I went thru the same thing. Still go thru it from time to time and wonder how other people with kids blog regularly. It took me probably at least 8 months before I actually wanted to blog but blanked on topics. I'll see you on fb or wherever...hey, I need to schedule another visit to see baby M (oh and you of course) and pick up dishes. :)

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I love to read your blog. But seriously, don't worry about not posting often. I feel the same way and I don't have a sweet little newborn. Baby, yes.:) Sometimes I don't feel like blogging either. Take care and rest when you can. Love ya! Oh, and I love the picture of Boo-too cute!

Lisa Merkley said...

Love those blogs you linked to. I've been wasting too much time with them!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

OMGOSH! I'm so honored!

I love your blog title. LOL! And why do you want to speak without an accent? I want to speak WITH an accent. Trade ya.

I've always wanted to be Wonder Woman too. Seriously. I once published a whole essay about it in a real book. It was the very first essay of the book too. Woo hoo.

Thanks again for the shout out.

Kate said...

Hey, no worries! Just don't forget to find the energy to write in a journal for your kids, especially little baby boy! So many important memories right now!!
Love ya!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller