"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
My Dearest Blythe in the Whole Wide World,
It's your birthday today! I love this picture we snapped of you this morning as you saw what the Birthday Fairy had done to decorate the place in your honor! I love your tousled look from just waking up.
You're now EIGHT! I can't believe how my baby girl keeps getting older! Stop it! You know I'm teasing but really, could you just slow it down a little bit? I'd appreciate it...
I love you Baby Girl, my sweet Boo, my most favorite Blythe in the whole wide world. I am so honored to be your mama. And you know what else I'm grateful for? That you're always the perfect size for my arms to hug!
Happy Birthday Sweetie.
Love,
Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.
Friedrich von Schiller
Friedrich von Schiller

5 comments:
Happy Birthday to her --8 is great
Happy birthday Blythe! That is a great picture of her - so sweet and full of happiness! You've done good mama, raising that little beaut. And she is a beauty inside and out.
Happy birthday sweet girl!
love your auntie heidi
*crying* haha love you so much Blythe!! Love, cousin Mandy :)
It's crazy cool how much she looks like you!
It is amazing how time flies...my daughter just turned 8 in March and its a huge leap for me..especially since she says and pronounces herself a tween now...I'm like what the....no no no. But now that she is in activity day girls at church she says she belongs with the older girls in primary now and not the babies...i'm crying if anyone can hear me...wah!
Post a Comment