Monday, June 27, 2011

Finally! Pictures from the May 19th, 2011 Girls on the Run 5K!!!

Mama & Boo waiting for the 5K to begin! Brrr - it was cold!

We made the rounds to get swag stuff. Pilates mat, vitamins, beauty products and more!

I wish I had just left my hoodie with the family... but it was so COLD that morning! Anyway, here we are running to the finish line!


Blythe was awarded a Girls On The Run medal as she crossed the finish line. SO proud of her!

5 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

Congrats Momma and Boo! Things like this are SO good for little girls and their moms!

Okay Stacey said...

That is so awesome Sari! WTG both of you! (And side note: you look FANTASTIC!)

Rosanna said...

So proud of you! You really earned the free swag. Now you need to break out the yoga mat and do some hot yoga!

HiHoRosie said...

So proud of you BOTH! Awesome and inspiring. :)

Her Royal Highness said...

I want a pilates mat! I can't wait for Princess Monkey Eyes to be old enough to do fun things like this. what a wonderful experience for you and Boo to go through together!!! seriously, so cool!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller