Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My goodness! I am so frustrated with blogger! For 2-3 weeks now, I have been trying to make comments on your blogs and it won't let me! ARGH! I won't bore you to tears with the details but suffice it to say - it was frustration city around here! My blog isn't read by millions so that allows me to be a little more cozy with my readers. I can hop around, read, and enjoy what you have to say without the obligatory "Thank you for stopping by" type of comment. You know? That's not to say I wouldn't mind having a few more fans! haha! In any case, please know that I'm sorry I haven't been able to say anything. I know that I live for comments so it bums me out when I can't reciprocate.

I was able to comment on HRH's blog yesterday? So that gives me hope. When I do more reading, hopefully it will continue... the ability to comment.

It's been an interesting week with having Hero home AND the kids. It's been a learning curve for us and we're working out the kinks to allow for us all to be happy, busy and productive. Hero gets up early in the morning to have his scripture study time and then gets online to do research, work on job applications, and the like. When the kids get up, he'll go out for his morning run and comes home, showers, and gets back to work. That little bit hasn't been going so well as kids get antsy and yet it's time for the baby's nap. We're working on it and it's slowly coming together. Sllloooowwwwlllyyyy... But onwards and upwards, yes? YES!

Hero is currently interviewing at the moment. I hope the company will recognize the asset he'll be to their work force. He's such an intelligent man. He gets how things works. He's stellar in being able to see the "big picture" yet zero in on areas that need improvements. He gets along with everyone and knows how to bring out their talents and strengthen their skills. Hm. Maybe the company should be interviewing ME so they can be assured they've got the KEY MAN! I'm kidding, I don't interview well. Especially when they ask for examples. I freeze up and draw a blank. It's only when I walk away that the examples come flooding in. I have the same challenge in comebacks. I think of something clever or witty to say AFTER THE FACT! GAR!

Okay. I hear a bossy girl upstairs so it's time to channel that negative energy into positive energy. Crafts, anyone?

5 comments:

Rosanna said...

I go through the same thing when aaron has time off of work. While I love to have him around, he is not really worked into our routine so it makes it tricky!

I am not looking forward to the summer adjustments when elijah starts school. So proud of you for sticking it out and not throwing any of those beautiful children in the trash!

Remember to keep track of what works and fill me in later when I am dealing with similar situations...

HiHoRosie said...

Best of luck to your hubs today! Hope all goes well. And it is hard when the schedules get shaken up. I tend to be the one who messes things up. Tee hee! i wanna do crafts....

Okay Stacey said...

Mike has been home for the last two years since his accident. Now that he's back in school, I actually miss him! :) Best of luck to the hubby sis! Love ya!

Her Royal Highness said...

I've been having the SAME problem with Blogger, too! It is so DANG FRUSTRATING!!!!! I'm hoping that now that you've commented on my blog i can try my luck again and see if I can comment on my peeps' blogs.
You and I have talked about the joys (and pains) of having our hubbies home. isn't it nice to know that the boat you're in is being shared by so many? - In a round about way.
Love you!

Mandy Bailey said...

I clicked over to your blog from our last email. Been reading for awhile. I love you, and really miss you and your family. Honestly, to the point of tears today.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller