Monday, June 25, 2012

Just a quick drop-in note.

In about an hour, I will be teaching WATER AEROBICS in my pool! For the first time ever! Having never taught water aerobics before! Or having had taken a class!

HIL.A.RI.OUS!

I've been looking for a way to supplement our income. Not that we need it but I just need to feel like I can contribute financially and not take time away from my family. I mean, an hour a day is not going to kill my kids. They can watch out through the patio doors and if they DO need something, I can tell their sister to get it for them. :)

I'm still cracking up that I'm teaching WATER AEROBICS. But hey! I'm a runner and didn't think that would ever happen! Ever!

But 2 things. Er - 3 things. One - it'll get me in the pool and exercising on a regular basis. (It's too hot to run here unless I'm up at 5am. No thanks.) Two - it's giving me the chance to get to know more people. Three - it'll help me get over my anxiety about being in a swim-suit in front of other people. (Besides my family.)

SO! Fun! Off to do the dishes before these ladies come! Eek!

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

So how'd it go? I LOVE water aerobics, but usually I don't go because I end up being the youngest person there by like 20 years or something...

Tiffany said...

You are brave! I don't like to be in a swimming suit in front of anyone. I do like water aerobics though. Good for you! :)

Kate said...

You already know how I feel about your pool ;-)

It sounds like a fun way to make some money! I hope it went swimmingly!

Her Royal Highness said...

I really should check my blogroll more often. I've missed out on so much! I hope you enjoyed teaching. Everytime I see you post reminders on FB, I get jealous & desperately want to come and be with you in the pool!!!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller