Haven't done one of these in a while so here goes!
LOVE - all the activities my kids are involved in this summer.
hate - our a/c in my van is out.
LOVE - newly-made friends that have fun family activities. Movie in the backyard? On the garage door? Yes please!
hate - flies that keep trying to dive-bomb my face while watching movies outside.
LOVE - waking up to blue skies practically every morning.
hate - that it's so bright outside we've put in black-out curtains so we don't wake up too early.
LOVE - low-maintenance yard.
hate - pulling weeds.
LOVE - that it's the kids' responsibility for keeping the yard weed-free. heh.
hate - amount of dust that accumulates in the house.
LOVE - dusting. It's true, I LOVE dusting. It's carthartic for me.
hate - that it looks like I didn't dust sometimes.
LOVE - the friendliness of neighborhood.
hate - that they play mariachi music until midnight.
LOVE - that they play mariachi music until midnight. It's fun to swim at night and listen. :)
hate - that I don't have any family in the area.
LOVE - that Hero does and I get to know them better.
What about you? What would be on y our Love/Hate list today?
3 comments:
Love having fun in the sun. Hate getting sunburned.
Love horseback riding with Princess M.E. Hate that my jeans and boots are rubbing against said sunburn.
Love that the kids are all into baseball right now. hate that the games have a tendency to go until 10:00 at night.
Love that the kids have been sleeping in because of those late nights. Hate that our schedules are off because of it.
Love that I'm taking a vacay in a week. Hate that it's with all the kids in tow and not just me & Popeye.
Love your list Sari!!! And I LOVE that you love the mariachi band!!
I'm totally with you on the dust thing. I hate how dusty it gets here, but I really do like dusting.
Hey! I "diagnosed" you on my blog today based off what you saw in my inkblot pillow a week or so ago.
Did I get anything right?? haha
Post a Comment