Holy SCHA-MOLEY it's been a long time since I've had a computer! First the home computer got a virus by one of the kids clicking on some random "yes" button. It was so bad that we had to take it in. Thank heavens for the Geek Squad! Seriously - awesome. Then my laptop's hard-drive died. The squad had to send it back to HP headquarters in Texas and it just took forever. Then for some reason our internet provider's modem was bad so we had to call a tech to come out and fix it. Bleh.
Now I'm back!
Know where all my time has been spent? Google reader, fb & pinterest. I about barfed when I saw that I had close to 400 blog posts to read. I ended up doing a fast scroll through them and am down to about 300. Hm. I think I'll just go through and just mark "READ" and just have done with it. Most of them are crafty ones anyway and it won't hurt me to not read them. The ones of my friends, of course, I've been reading.
Thrilling post I know. No worries though. I've got a slew of posts coming up. With pictures even! Woot!
Carry on.
No comments:
Post a Comment