Hero and I have been asked by our new Bishop to speak in church this coming Sunday. Topics? Repentance through the Atonement and the Law of Chastity.
Anybody see the irony here for Hero & I?
~~~~~~
My beloved brother is in the hospital again. Major setbacks.
All night I kept having dreams with my daddy in them. I can't remember any of them but I awoke after each one. The general feeling, the general impression is that my daddy is anxiously waiting.
I don't want to analyze that because I'm not willing at this time to acknowledge... anything.
See. I'm living in denial for now.
Ugh.
My heart hurts.
~~~~~~
Hard to focus on writing my talk. I'm afraid that I will just blubber.
Sigh.
This blog is gloomy. I'm sorry.
2 comments:
Thinking of you.
Don't be sorry. How'd your talk go? How's M doing? Love ya and praying.
Post a Comment