
Don't you just LOVE the thought that this lady is sponsoring a "Holiday Goodness Giveaway?" I mean, C'MON! If you win, you'll get a gift at the beginning of the New Year and what a great way to start of the year! I mean really, I would LOVE to win this certificate just to say, "HAH! I won a $20.00 gift certificate and I bought this pendant!" I would wear it proudly at my 20th High School Reunion. It would give me confidence that I am wearing a product that is one of a kind. That people would be overwhelmed by the beauty of the necklace so they would forget that I was a geek back in the day. Well.... I don't know that it would help them FORGET, but I sure love me a pretty piece of jewelry. Check out Becky Sharp Designs as she's got a fabulous collection of jewelry. I've already got my eye on some jangly earrings...
3 comments:
Sweet! You're in the running. :)
And the gauntlet has been cast! I wonder how many people will end up vying for the g.c. Hmm. I really would love to have me a pretty pendant, too.
Thanks for directing me to this! Groovy stuff! (to use a word from the 70's that my parents used all the time...)
Good luck. I hope you win.
(not really, I hope I win, I hope I win,...)
j/k :-)
Post a Comment