Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm bored. So I decided to just waste, er... I mean, while away the time until my Hero comes home from work by subjecting myself to weird online personality quizzes.

I liked this one... "What Kind of Couple Are You?" By the way... I thought it interesting that the questions are based on BF/GF rather than DH/DW. Anyhoo!

Best friend couples make everyone feel warm and fuzzy. Aren't people always saying that it's best to start out as friends anyway? You two are like, "Yeah, it's great to stay friends, too!" The cool thing about best friend couples is that they don't disappear from the face of the earth when they get together. They can still be counted on to show up for group outings, and one won't have a panic attack if the other talks to someone else.


At the very least, I'm glad it states, "SECURE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP." Yes, I am! My hero is awesome and I'm so happy I get to spend the rest of eternity with him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also got the "Best Friends" stamp of approval. I like that. I think I might take it again to see what other "kinds" of relationships there are...

Ally said...

Pretty much what I've known for 6.5 years -- we're total opposites:

"Did you guys score differently on the Yin or Yang Quiz? How did we guess? You guys go together like ice cream and french fries, and you keep life interesting for each other. One of the cool things about being in a couple composed of opposites is that your Wife/Husband can be counted on to be honest with you, because they're not afraid to disagree with you."

We have our moments, good and bad, and I definitely think we are living proof that 'Opposites Attract.'

On the surface, it seems like we have lots in common -- mainly religious views and values. Other than that, look out! Because I'm not sure we could BE more different!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller