"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
"La gringa famosa" just sent me an email (I'd give you a link to her blog because she's a super cool friend of mine and all but... she doesn't have a blog. HINT! HINT!) telling me that I need to hurry up and WRITE on my blog. Okay. I'm writing.... la la la laaaahhhhhh! There! Are you HAPPY, gringa?
Setting that aside, I just don't have anything to say. Scratch that. I DO. I just think of things to write about but it's when I'm in the shower, at the beach, walking, or sitting in the waiting room. You know, when a computer just isn't handy. Then, when I sit down to actually blog, zippo. All the things I thought were creative, thought-provoking, or even possibly gut-bustingly funny just disappears! *sigh*
So. Hm. What do I do? Just sit here and use my new super-hearing-powers? I could blog about that but I think I'll save that for another day when I'm not feeling overwhelmed. My brain is still acclimating to all the sounds that I've never heard before and it's quite the adjustment processing all the sounds.
What would YOU guys like me to blog about? Not that this is an assignment... I'm just stuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.
Friedrich von Schiller
Friedrich von Schiller

5 comments:
I think I know who your gringa is... If it's the same gringa I know, her husband makes a mad Argentinian seasoned beef...
I feel like I'm in the same boat blog wise. I've had things to blog about but never got around to it like Evies first Dicks shake... the big tree hut I made in the back yard...
Ooooh is it THAT Gringa! Tell her I love her, okay?
As for blog topics... tell us the commercial you hate the most right now and why. For some reason that always entertains me. And ifyou want to know what I'd blog about, well, you can go read it for yourself! (My HuffPo piece caused a veritable crapstorm - ruined my whole day yesterday.)
whatever you want to blog about is fine with me.
Hey I know how you feel! Sometimes it's hard to get the writing bug going. I'm sure you'll come up with something, and if not, well a rambling post is always great. :)
I've been stuck for awhile too. Um... you could write about monkeys or nerf guns or monkeys playing with nerf guns... just a thought ;)
Post a Comment