Friday, August 08, 2008

Last night, Sam & I went and KIDNAPPED la gringa for a belated birthday celebration. We went out to Funtasia (a video parlor) and played air hockey, skee ball, car races, and a bunch of other games. Sam & I bought her jewelry.... We bedecked her in jewels. (Aren't you guys just so jealous that you don't have us to buy you jewelry?) Yes! Sam & I used the tickets accumulated to "buy" Gringa some jewelry. Ring-pop, candy necklace, bracelet & stick-on earrings. Can't get fancier than that at a video parlor!

Afterwards, we went to Baskin Robbins for ice-cream and then browsed & giggled our way through a dollar store. (Seriously Sam, do NOT get those sunglasses!)

Gringa? I'm so glad we finally became REAL friends. It took forever, didn't it?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrrrr - I just wrote a whole long comment and my stupid computer wouldn't let me post it - and it deleted the whole thing! So here we go again.....do we HAVE to show all your blog readers my lovely jewelry? They might all get jealous. Maybe you should TAKE DOWN THE PICTURE! hint hint! Just kidding! Last night was so fun - you really made my birthday - ok belated birthday - special! Thanks!
And you're right, it did take us FOREVER to be friends! But it was definitely worth the wait! Love ya'! :)

Charlotte said...

OOOoh! That looks SO fun! I am jealous:) But really excited for you guys. Happy B-day Gringa!

Packer Family said...

It was fun!!! I should kick your guys butts at air hockey again sometime :) Seriously I tons of fun!!!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Oh I love that kind of jewelry. It looks like you had tons of fun.:) Happy Birthday, Gringa!:)

HiHoRosie said...

Oooh, I'm jealous of all the lovely sparklies! :-D Happy belated b-day to Gringa. Fluf, you're great with making birthdays fun and special. This one looks super fun!

apyknowzitall said...

Happy B-Day! I would say I was a bit jealous for not being invited but being at Funtasia gives me the heebie geebies... like I'm stuck at the bottom of a McDonalds ball pit. Ala Chuck-E-Cheese.

Melissa said...

That's awesome! Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all!!!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller