Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm here! *desperately waving to y'all!* I have so much I want to blog about but no time to do it! Okay, that's not completely true. I just don't have access to a computer and you all know that when one blogs, we have to have sufficient time to do it in. I just don't have that luxury on my Hero's work computer. Although... I'm kinda sneaking in here to just say, "PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!" under the guise of checking my gmail to find out the scoop on a women's retreat that is coming up! Shh! Don't tell him!

I think I'm going to get a babysitter. Just so I can go to the library to blog. And, yes... I know I have lovely friends that have offered to let me use their computers but c'mon. Once I'm there, I'll just want to gab instead.

This is just pathetic. *sigh*

3 comments:

Rozemary said...

Who could ever forget you darling? =)Tell me about this retreat!
Too much going on.. I never get to sit and listen in church. lol

Lisa said...

We miss you! I know what you mean about blogging, I have a working home computer, but I still never have time to blog! I think it takes time plus being in the right frame of mind...

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I have missed you so much. I'm sorry you have been without a computer my friend. Love ya!:O)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller