Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am sneaking in here on my husband's work computer.... so let me be short. I apologize to HRH & Tiffany (Tickles) for not having sent out your packages yet. I didn't have access to your addresses. Please don't hate me. Please keep coming back here!

SO - would you lovely ladies PLEASE send me your addresses at arastrebbyl(at)gmail(dot)com? I would sure appreciate it!

And - Lizzy, so happy you liked the wrapping. I admit I was a little concerned you might think of it as hokey! lol!

SO peeps! It's gonna be awhile before I can get back on here again. My computer is busted and that sort've puts a kink in things! (Gringa... I am seriously contemplating coming over and using yours!!!)

Hope all of you are doing well!!!!

5 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Oh I just love you! Not even a problem. I'm so sorry your computer is shorted. That really stinks. I'll keep coming to visit your blog.:D Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Come on over whenever you want!! :) You don't need an invitation you know! Just show up. And bring my cute Daniel with you :)

Her Royal Highness said...

Glad to see you posted. Computer problems are no fun but I look forward to you going to Gringa's to use hers! :D
Take Care!!! I'll be checking back.

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for you to come use my computer........

Ice Cream said...

You can come use mine too. =)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller