The winners of the
(you like the written "echo" effects?)
..
.
.
Lizzy @ Ice Cream Diary!
.
.
.
.
Tiffany @ Tiffany's Tickles!
.
.
.
.
Winners! I will be dropping off/mailing your kits on Friday. Hope you enjoy! (and share!!!)
Thank you ALL for participating! I really, REALLY enjoyed reading all of your "grateful" posts.
7 comments:
Yay! I can't wait! One of my girlfriends called me up two days ago and told me that once a week for the rest of my pregnancy she wants to get together and do my feet for me. So she & I will have to share some of this special treat while drooling over Gerard Butler!
YESSSSS!
Yay! I can't wait to eat... I mean, share some yummy MMP!
What! How did I miss this?!? Don't I get special privileges because I'm family? I'm so disappointed I missed this first big giveaway! So sad for me. (I have not heard of this magical munchy popcorn?) Love you!
I was only kidding when I asked if you could rig it.:D (You didn't, did you?) Yay, I won a give-away! I promise I will make some and give it away. (I may eat a handful first, that is if nudger says it's okay-oh this baby is so picky about food!) Thank you again!
I love your profile picture. You are beautiful!:D
congrats to them
Sara, did I mention it was Chris Loy Frederick commenting? Such an amateur at commenting :)
Sara,
I am so excited to find your blog! I have been thinking about you a lot with this being your birthday month & I am coming to Washington for the month of June & would love to catch-up with you! I just typed your name in on a wim & tada..there you are! Love you lots! Chris
Post a Comment