Then, I learned that my "Magical Munchy Popcorn" had an effect on a friend of mine... I had no idea why I felt prompted to make some up for her. I just did it. I didn't question it. I just did it. Then she wrote a post about it... and of course, made me cry.
So, could someone give me a drumroll here? brbrbrrb... actually, how does one describe a drumroll?
Yeah *shrugs* I'm cool like that....
Seriously though, here's the scoop. I am giving away 3 kits to make Magical Munchy Popcorn! Why? Because I think it should be shared (and really, I shouldn't have stocked up on this... but it was on SALE!!!)
This giveaway is about helping somebody out. Helping somebody feel a little extra loved. Notice somebody is just feeling a little blah? Or perhaps going through some hidden trial? Make up this "Magical Munch Popcorn" and just drop it off with a smile and say, "Hi!" and see where it goes.
Did I mention I have THREE, 3 "kits" of this magical stuff to give away?! That means THREE lucky people will get to make this up and share it with their friend(s). (I say share because this does make a lot!)
Write a post on your blog describing a time when somebody did a "little" thing for you yet helped you tremendously. LEAVE A COMMENT HERE SO WE CAN LOOK AT YOUR POST!
OH - one MINOR detail! This giveaway will close MIDNIGHT (PST) January 11th. That's THIS SUNDAY folks! My Boo will be drawing 3 lucky winners out of a hat shortly after (that is, Monday morning before school.)
10 comments:
Cool. Maybe I'll participate. :D
me too. I'll play along :0)
What a fun idea! I'll post and be back :)
I participated, but I don't know how to link back. I know this isn't what you wanted, but it's all I know to do and you know how to get to my blog if you don't like this. I'm sorry.
http://tiffstickles.blogspot.com/2009/01/big-girls-dont-cryand-i-need-sara-ls.html
I REALLY need to win some Monkey Munch.:)
Whew, I'm glad I didn't miss the deadline. I will post tomorrow. I've been trying to spend lots less time on the computer so I haven't had a chance to write anything of substance lately.
I totally participated. I told you I would. I just like to give a little bit of time inbetween posts... Anywho - come on over. Read it. Comment on it. Love it.
I would love to win this munchy popcorn. I posted about a kindness that someone did for me on my blog.
Thanks!
Sorry it took me so long, but I finally have my post up. =)
Thanks for doing this. It was a memory that I needed to remember in print.
I'm doing it too. Come on over and you'll see it!
Ooh! A "heart-attack" door! Love that! I may have to "borrow" the idea. :)
Post a Comment