"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
Monday, November 09, 2009
Oh my! My heart literally fluttered with excitement when I saw this cake... Godiva is now selling BAKED GOODS with GODIVA CHOCOLATE!
Description:
"This calls for a celebration! Our fabulous new cake is a triple-layer triumph of melted Belgian milk chocolate swirled with deep, dark chocolate cocoa for intense flavor, astounding lightness, and all-out deliciousness. Each moist, rich layer floats on a cloud of our heavenly chocolate ganache and is finished to perfection with chocolate cream frosting."
Of course, I won't be getting this cake (which is probably good) because it is pricey. However, if you'd like more information on it - click on GODIVA. And if you order it? Please invite me over...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.
Friedrich von Schiller
Friedrich von Schiller

3 comments:
salivating profusely. Thanks. Now I need to change my shirt.
(If I order it will you come?)
That. looks. heavenly! I'm like Nat. I have drool sliding off my chin.:)
Yum.
I don't think there's anything else I could say! :)
Post a Comment