Monday, July 05, 2010

It is SO nice not to feel like I'm on the verge of tears all the time. It is SO nice to naturally have a smile on my face instead of a forced one. It is SO nice to feel playful with my Hero & my kids. It is SO nice not to feel anxious about leaving the comfort of my home to meet with friends & extended family. It is SO nice to walk around not feeling like there's this dark cloud over my head. It is SO nice to start feeling like I can breathe freely again.

It is SO nice to feel like more than just a glimpse of me is coming back.

SO nice.

♥♥♥

8 comments:

Adelina Priddis said...

That is a wonderful feeling! I'm SO glad you are feeling more free!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad to hear it!! Love you!

Steph said...

Hope is a beautiful thing.

Rosanna said...

YEAH! What a wonderful woman you are sara! I am so happy for you!

HiHoRosie said...

Yay! That's SO NICE! Love hearing about the breakthrough. Hope things continue to look UP! Love you!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

so glad to hear that you found your smile.Hugs

Princess of Monkey Town said...

"YES!"

Her Royal Highness said...

YAY!!!!!!! I wish I could type that bigger.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller