Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just back from Ocean Shores. While I didn't get much of a vacation, watching the baby & all, I did feel relaxed and was able to just breathe. It's easier to smile these days... and of course, having a chubbalicious baby helps!

7 comments:

Steph said...

What a sweet photo!!

Mandy said...

I love him!

Rosanna said...

such a cute picture sara! You and Matthew make such a cute couple

Julie@My5monkeys said...

cute photo and he is getting so big

Princess of Monkey Town said...

What a doll baby! Oh, and you're pretty cute too!

Lisa Merkley said...

I'm so sad that I don't get to see the fat rolls in person. Fat babies are awesome!

P.S. Sarah misses you, too. :)

Her Royal Highness said...

I love that pic!!! (And I'm digging the hat that he's sporting.)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller