"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well."
~Vincent Van Gogh~
Oh my goodness...I am guessing these are the ones in the slideshow you just posted. What sweet little things! I love the one where they are in the pink cushion thing, and they are smiling and reaching up to who I assume is their dad. How very sweet! I will send prayers!
4 comments:
so sorry for your loss Sar. hugs.
Oh my goodness...I am guessing these are the ones in the slideshow you just posted. What sweet little things! I love the one where they are in the pink cushion thing, and they are smiling and reaching up to who I assume is their dad. How very sweet! I will send prayers!
Oh no! I'm so sorry... I will keep you all in my prayers...
I am so sorry for your loss Sara and all my prayers are for them tonight and their loved ones left behind...
Post a Comment