"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well."
~Vincent Van Gogh~
You have some beautiful pictures, that really captured the love those 2 brought into your family. I'm so sorry for the loss, but know that they are with our loving Heavenly Father now. Lots of HUGS!
Such sweet babies. So beautiful and precious. My heart aches but I also smile at the love and joy they brought to everyone. They'll be missed. Peace and love to all!
4 comments:
You have some beautiful pictures, that really captured the love those 2 brought into your family. I'm so sorry for the loss, but know that they are with our loving Heavenly Father now. Lots of HUGS!
Beautiful girls!
Such sweet babies. So beautiful and precious. My heart aches but I also smile at the love and joy they brought to everyone. They'll be missed. Peace and love to all!
Absolutely beautiful slide show of an incredible family and their love for one another. Thank you for sharing this!
Post a Comment