May I just gripe a teensy bit? I really, REALLY hate giveaways. They used to be so simple - you'd just comment on their blog. Now it's you have to comment, then comment to let them know you've liked, befriended & shared on FB. Then there's the twitter biz too. ARGH!
Yes.
I'm a little grumpy.
I never win these things.
Especially as the blogs that usually host these giveaways have a huge readership and really...
I'm pouting.
There's such lovely giveaways out there too. Like fabrics, baby products, patterns, fun stuff.
Meh.
Can't I just win a giveaway on my good looks & charm instead? You know, "Hey - it's sariqd! Let's just give her the prize cuz she is just SO AWESOME!"
That would be really cool.
That's just a subtle hint for y'all.
♥♥♥
8 comments:
I send some things for just being you. Books and stuff ;)
AMEN! There are tons of giveaways out there (esp. for the silhouette) but I never enter them because I probably won't win and because it takes too much time when I have to go to other sites, etc. Just give it to me already!
lol! Maybe for my one of my future giveaways I'll limit it to one entry. Maybe. I did that once. :) But see, I only make it mandatory for one thing and that's usually to go to the sponsor's site - I mean since they're giving away the prize and all. Everything else is completely optional because I don't believe a person should HAVE to be a friend/follower/tweet etc. Anyway, I have thought about having just one entry but so many like the thrill of it all. You should have an afternoon where you just enter a bunch of contests, the more you enter the more likely you'll win something! I dunno, even though I host giveaways I sometimes am too lazy or pressed for time to enter others because of all the stuff. So I hear ya. Okay...was this the most convoluted comment ever? I'm not sure I followed myself here.
Oh and another thought - many of these sponsors actually suggest or have come to expect the hoops one has to go thru. They want the traffic and exposure so there's another reason why there's all the extra stuff.
Ah... I hear ya! Do you ever go to the Pioneer Woman's blog? She has the most amazing giveaways (for example... she's giving away 3 Kitchenaid mixers right now!) But I have yet to win anything... big, fat sigh!
Oh, just stick with entering radio station contests... your chances of winning are probably higher and I've had lots of luck with those! ;-)
yeah. My winning streak is over. Julie's follower-count is too high, now. :)
I did a giveaway once. Remember that? reed diffusers? yeah, still not mailed.
I've given up on hosting giveaways because I'm so unreliable.
However, (patting self on back), I loved the favorite things giveaway you hosted a while ago. I was so proud that I actually sent it on time!
Love you, Sara! I'll send you something sometime. :)
We are SO on the same page!
The darned giveaways have gotten so darned complicated!
I did win once I must say, and I won the thing I wanted the least!! LOL
Post a Comment