Saturday, September 18, 2010

My dear friend, HRH made me this hat. Isn't it divine? I ♥ her & her mad skillz!

12 comments:

Princess of Monkey Town said...

Okay, so how do I get HRH to make me and Olivia matching hats? ;)

Too cute! Love the one of Blythe's also!

Unknown said...

Adorable! i love knitted caps/hats. HRH does have some mad skills and it looks very cute on you!

Lisa Merkley said...

SO CUTE!!!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

so pretty

HiHoRosie said...

Cuuuutee!!!

Kate said...

It's beautiful!

Kate said...

So are you! Your dimple is dee-vine!

Her Royal Highness said...

And I heart you right back!!!! I'm SO glad that it fits and you love it! It suits you. To Princess Monkey Town - have Sari give you my email address - I'll hook you up!

Princess of Monkey Town said...

HRH, seriously?! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! Sara...get on it! :)

Adelina Priddis said...

that is way cute!

Abbey said...

I want one of these hats. And then I want to go out to lunch with the both of us wearing these hats.

Her Royal Highness said...

@Abbey - email me. I'll "hook" you up! Hahahaha - I'm so funny.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller