Thursday, September 02, 2010

Thanks for the sympathy, gals. Maybe I should just focus instead on sending out happy packages out to YOU for being amazingly awesome! You know, instead of focusing on me - focus on YOU! Maybe...You know, I'm going to give this some thought.

And fyi - can't do radio contests, no clue what they're talking about as there's no lips to be read. Oy. And yes, I understand that blogs & stores online want to increase traffic & exposure. I understand... just don't like how I never win.

3 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

I'm actually with you on the giveaways. I hate when they ask you to post about the giveaway everywhere. Ugh!

Thanks for your sweet message on my blog! It's so lovely when someone takes the time to show me support. Thank you!

HiHoRosie said...

Think positively! :) I love you!

Kate said...

Sorry about the radio comment. I didn't mean to sound insensitive. However, I have won a couple of 'radio' giveaways that were entirely online. I entered online and when I won they called the house! I once won a DS lite (right before Christmas), and another time I won 4 prescreening tickets to a movie (Prince of Persia)... not what I was trying to win, of course (darn whoever won the trip to Hawaii!), but it was still nice!

And this from the "kid who never won anything" back in grade school. ;-)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller