- Chocolate ice-cream w/sliced bananas & caramel. It's my go-to dessert. The potassium in the banana totally overrides anything that could possibly be... detrimental. Ahem.
- My new niece... and I get to meet her in October!
- Planning the re-do in the living room with Hero. It so rocks having him excited about the changes!
- The smell of freshly bathed kids, especially baby. If they could capture that essence in a bottle, I'd seriously buy it by the gallon. Especially to mask the smell of spit-up and poopie diapers.
- Fabrics. I love them.
- Colors. They bring such joy to me...
"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
Saturday, September 25, 2010
It's delicious! I was going through my old posts and came upon this one... And I'd like to add to that list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.
Friedrich von Schiller
Friedrich von Schiller
4 comments:
sitting by a fireplace wrapped in a blanket with a cop of hot cocoa.
What a fun list!! Thanks for sharing
Reading a book while lounging on my front porch on a gorgeous day!
Summer rain storms and splashing in the puddles afterwards!
A sleeping baby.
A sleeping 5 year old.
A sleeping 7 year old.
A sleeping 11 year old.
Sleeping.
:)
Yarn - fabulous delicious colors in soft bamboo or cotton!!! Mmmmm.
Fabric
"love you's" from Grand Duchess
Hugs in the kitchen from Popeye.
Soft fall breeze while walking through the pumpkin patch.
Great List Sara!
Post a Comment