Friday, October 15, 2010

Heidi (my sis-in-law), Stacey (my sis), and me.

I'm dying (not literally) over this pic! I don't know WHO thought of it or why we thought it was such a good idea, but we dressed as nerds for a Young Adult dance. Heidi would bump people with her back-pack... not sure if it was on purpose or not. Stacey would do this wink thing while shooting guns. And me? Apparently I was reincarnating Betty Crocker. A compliment really. (For those of you who know I love to bake!) Anyway - we had a blast being nerds. It's so nice to be ourselves.

*snorts*

And you know what these two girls did? They DITCHED me at the dance! Oh yes they did! Thankfully, a guy I was interested in was there and he took me home. (I ended up marrying the guy. Oh! Not because he drove me home. HAHAH!)

Ah - this was a fun post for me.

5 comments:

clybbert said...

This picture is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

Okay Stacey said...

Oh man! I have this pic one of my FB albums. It is the best picture of all of us by far!!!

Those sure were good times. We had so much fun! I'd like to get back to that time when I could be silly and not worry about anything or anyone! lol!

Pow Pow Wink! ::holsters fingers in belt::

Her Royal Highness said...

Love it! It's so nice to have good memories like that, isn't it?

Necha said...

HAHAHAHA!! Too cute! Love it! Me and my friends dressed up weird a lot. So I get it! :)

HiHoRosie said...

hahahahahahahaha!!! This pic shows we were into good times even if we're nerds trying to be nerds. lol Um...need a ride home now? ;)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller