Here we go... just dropped off Hero at the airport for another business trip. He'll be back on Tuesday, just in time for Boo's reception with the school board. What's that for? Her artwork was selected to be in the district-wide school calendar and the reception is to recognize the students whose artwork were selected. We're pretty excited about this!
Back to Hero being gone - I'm not liking it. It is such a huge struggle to not shut down. Oh, I do manage to feed the kids healthy meals and make sure they're taken care of. It's just - I shut down and don't move. There's a little part of me that says I should make a list and get going on it. But the reality is, if I make the list, I'll just stare at it and not do anything.
Ugh.
BUT - I have to do something. Right? I HAVE to! So, the first thing is - make lunch for me and the kids. Then we'll see what goes on from there.
2 comments:
baby steps. :) Glad it's a short trip though! If I was around I'd come over for a visit! I miss you. Call me if you need to.
You're better than I. When Popeye's gone I resort to cold cereal almost nightly. So - you're one up on me in that aspect! :)
chin up, my dear, you will prevail. The first step has already been taken - recognizing that you need to get off your duff. The second step is about to take place - following through with that thought!
do something fun! make something! :D
Post a Comment