I just learned something about myself.... that when I think that I'm going to run out of yarn to finish up a project, I crochet faster.
I don't get it.
But there you go.
 |
| I think though, my greatest creation is that little guy in the corner... |
Btw - it's a scarf.
6 comments:
You are so funny!!! So, did you run out?
It is beautiful, btw! I wish I knew how to crochet! It is actually on my bucket list (along with learning how to knit a sweater).
Does it help to go faster? ;)
I can make a chain. I can kind of hook the chain together to make a blanket, but it never turns out the way I want it to! Love the one you're working on!!
So... I shouldn't have commented till I read BELOW the picture... it's still beautiful :)
hee hee! Your creation is a cutie! Happy little guy! And I love the color of your scarf. Very pretty. I need to get crocheting again before I forget how.
Looks like that scarf will go BEEEEUTIFULLY with your hat! Was that the plan?! And the little slugger in the corner makes me giggle!
About the speeding up thing - I haven't noticed that about me - but then again, I plan ahead for those kinds of things. ;D
Looks like that scarf will go BEEEEUTIFULLY with your hat! Was that the plan?! And the little slugger in the corner makes me giggle!
About the speeding up thing - I haven't noticed that about me - but then again, I plan ahead for those kinds of things. ;D
Post a Comment