Saturday, November 12, 2011

I wish...

  • I could have dry-erase board walls through my entire home. I could just jot down my thoughts, lists, and whatever randomness pops into my head at any given time. However, I know my home would look just even more chaotic than usual.
  • I could understand why my daughter is hurting so badly inside and just fix it. I can't and that's frustrating. Part of growing up... for her and for me.
  • Stress didn't play such havoc on my body. My migraines are the worst they've ever been. Coupled with fever & chills. While they're showing signs of shortening in duration, they're magnifying in intensity.
  • I wasn't so tired all the time. My insomnia is beginning to act up again. I know stress, migraines, short-nights with molar-teething baby adds to it. Just need to weather it out I suppose.
Ugh. What a depressing post. Let's try this again. Later.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hey, it's my turn to tell you to that it is fine to vent! Great big hugs from Utah!

clybbert said...

Did you know they make dry erase paint now? Like chalk board paint but (obviously), for dry erase markers :) Hang in there!

Her Royal Highness said...

Aaak, Char beat me to it. Yes, dry erase paint is a MUST! I like your thinkin'!!!

Tiffany said...

I will have to give this dry erase paint a try. Then I can give the boy markers and wipe it off when they are done coloring. Hang in there sweet lady. You are stronger than you think.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller