LOVE the color blue, aqua, tourquoise
HATE ... but HATE royal blue & slate. (No worries, I still can be friends with those who love them.)
LOVE going to the beach early in the morning. Sometimes I take my camera with me. Otherwise, I am perfectly content to just sit there and listen to the ocean.
HATE smokers at the beach (the smoke, not the people.)
LOVE old cookbooks, I read them like novels.
HATE that kindergartners can paint better than me.
LOVE love love ribbons, they're so pretty!
HATE the smell of grapefuit... although ruby-red grapefuit is okay.
LOVE old movies, movies based off of classics.
HATE finding an empty milk carton in the fridge.
LOVE being the first to open the jar of peanut butter (childhood thing).
HATE old-lady perfume, gives me a headache.
LOVE light perfumes that make me think of spring or summer.
HATE not having pen-pals as I love to write letters. There's nothing more thrilling than getting a letter in the mail from a friend. It's like, a little bit of sunshine in the mailbox. Email - is just not the same thing.
LOVE that I finally have my FAVORITE THINGS narrowed down to send to my swap partner, gosh - what a struggle!!! ha! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment