"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
Friday, July 20, 2007
Why am I so NERVOUS? I got my swap partner (Favorite Things Swap) and all of a sudden, I feel shy about sending her some of my favorite things. Will she think they're dorky things? Will she think I'm just wacko? Egads, I feel like this is a first date or something. I know that it's just to swap things and really, there's no guarantee of "hitting it off" but... I would sure like to make a new friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.
Friedrich von Schiller
Friedrich von Schiller
1 comment:
what a relief!!! i'm YOUR swap partner and all of the sudden I am feeling TOTALLY nervous about my package! It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment