Friday, December 26, 2008

Ad found on craigslist. Seriously - y'all should come cuz we're so DONE with the snow!!!

Free Snow- Great for skiing, sledding, or throwing at your spouse (Tiger Mountain/Mirrormont)
Reply to: see below Date: 2008-12-26, 10:27PM PST
It's fun, for about two hours and if you're creative you can use it to make snow cones. We've had enough. Bring your own truck to Mirrormont and help us out. If you have shovels that would help too, since we've been trapped here for days. And watch your head for falling ice from the trees. (Like they said back in 1906 in San Francisco, you counted yourself lucky if you weren't hit in the head with a brick.) Hurry though, because it is melting. At least until tomorrow.
Location: Tiger Mountain/Mirrormont

2 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

AMEN! Our street is mostly slush which is almost worse than the snow. I'm just hoping we can get out...

Her Royal Highness said...

I'd actually take a little bit of snowman-buildable snow. I'm sick of the icy stuff we have.

But in all honesty - keep ALL of the white stuff away from me - I want sunshine and warmth...

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller