Okay - this is just pathetic. I've been facebooking (like I said earlier, it's way easier to do that than think of something coherent & clever to blog about) and checking out craigslist for funny free things. SO - here's one last one. OKAY? Then I'll get back into facebooking...er... I mean, BLOGGING. YEAH! I'm going to blog!
Piano for catapult/trebuchet practice (Redmond/Union Hill)
Reply to: sale-975128333@craigslist.org [?]Date: 2008-12-30, 7:40PM PST
Lovely old Sherman Clay upright. Nice big sound, a few dings, keys in need of some repair (one sticks and three or four are chipped). If you have a big enough catapult and practice field, you should come get this! Piano will need a good pre launch tuning and could stand to be polished as well. This piano does NOT come with a bench, so if you want to launch a pianist, you will need to make separate arrangements. This piano is to be used for practice only, as the NATO Rules of Engagement strictly forbid the use of upright pianos and harpsichords in an offensive capacity (grand pianos, uprights and small organs are only cleared for defensive purposes). The piano could be played by someone who wanted to take a stand against musical instruments being pressed into service as fodder for war machines. Said person probably recycles too. Wimpy musicians. I posted this last week and patiently went down the list of responders awaiting replies. Well, this week is war baby. I've got to get it gone, so the first person who shows up with a truck and some friends can have it and a left over candy cane. Peace
3 comments:
My favorite part is the leftover candy cane. I love craigslist! And facebook.
That's awesome! I wonder what my city ordinances are on piano launching?
Haha! That's way too funny!
Post a Comment