Saturday, December 13, 2008

I had to do it folks. I'm so sorry but I had to. For my sanity, I had no choice.

I clicked, "Mark as Read" on all of your posts in my google reader. I really am sorry.

My heart about seized as I pressed the button.

But I just couldn't make my way through 273 posts. Seriously. When I had a week of no internet, it was 250 during my absence. I tried to get it down and was able to get it down to about 150... but that meant everything else was being neglected. Then when it jumped back up to 273? *sigh*

I am still making the rounds to your blog. Just be patient.

4 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

yeah yeah - it's all that facebooking that's taking up all your time...
Just kidding. I have no idea what you're talking about with google reader - so I guess I don't know if you read my blog or not unless you comment (which you better!!!).
That is - if and when you make your way over to lick my face.
I'll give you a cinnamon roll...

Melissa said...

I did this same thing not long ago. I took a blogging break and then went to Idaho for Thanksgiving where my computer time was limited. I had over 300 posts in my reader! I just couldn't read all that... I'm still behind (I already have over 60 to read) but I've decided to not feel guilty. I may not get to everyone's blog, but I will read what I can when I can!

Lisa Merkley said...

I'm working on getting my reader set up. I think I need a tutorial from you...

Lisa said...

You must have more friends than I do. :-) Or at least they post a lot more! Don't worry, you probably haven't missed anything on mine. I may post someday... ;-)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller