We had the women's conference... I only stayed for one class (icecreamdiary's) and left because having little sleep, not eating breakfast soon enough made for a nasty headache. Fortunately it did not turn into a migraine! WOOT! Anyway - I thought I'd tell you what happened that morning. Remember how I told you I was supposed to go out on Friday night to help set up? That's nothing. I get there bright & early Saturday morning with my lovely orange rolls and see some of the ladies there in the kitchen. The head of the food committee wasn't there which was a little odd but hey. We all run late.... (no comment about my fiasco the night before please.) We skewered fruit on kebab, um, sticks. Still no lady-in-charge... We're supposed to start the conference/brunch at 9am and guess what? She didn't get there until 8:45!!! And you know why? A lady in some random ward *coughs* said she would make an egg casserole and in fact, she would make them ALL for the stake. But guess what happened? She called the lady-in-charge on FRIDAY morning and told her she couldn't do it. FRIDAY MORNING PEOPLE! No wonder the lady-in-charge was frazzled & in tears! I was totally aghast when I heard this. I'm still shaking my head.
Just thought I'd share. You know I'm good like that - totally nonsensical things.
BTW - ICD's class was funny, interesting, and I'm using bits of it for my FHE lesson tomorrow. Quite looking forward to it! Thanks Liz!
1 comment:
But it's over now and you can all breathe again. Glad you survived and that ICD's class was a success!
Post a Comment