"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
Tuesday, February 01, 2011
Okay. This gal seriously rocks. I got this lovely package in the mail today - what a fantastic way to start off February! A whole jar of Nutella-goodness to indulge in, BY MYSELF! WOOT!
Now, let's think about somebody we love. Who loves Nutella. Now, go and invite THEM to a Nutella party. C'mon people, let's spread the love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.
Friedrich von Schiller
Friedrich von Schiller

6 comments:
Too fun! What a fun idea, perfect way to get through this drab time of year! I need to do this!
oh I love nutella..sounds like a fun party :) and chocolate.
mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm!!!!!
I have my nutella just waiting for my consumption in my cabinet for Saturday. Glad you liked the package! They were fun to send;)
I am so going to do this! How creative is that?:D Love it!!!!
That is the cutest funnest gift package EVER! Includes a big spoon too!
Post a Comment