Wednesday, September 07, 2011

You know what I hate? Really hate?

Is when I finally figure out why I'm so quick to snap, cry and crave chocolate.

It's THAT time.

Shipoopie.

You'd think I'd have a clue after all these years of being a woman.

Not to say I've ever been anything but.

Eek.

Le sigh.

I know, idiotic post.

Carry on.

4 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

Hahahaha! Maybe just a little TMI?? But I love ya anyway. :)
I'm really missin' ya these days. And when I'm missin' ya I start thinking, "When will I ever get to see her again?"
Hopefully before our children get married. :)

Tiffany said...

LOL! That's one benefit of being pregnant. I love this post. It's REAL!:)

sariqd said...

HRH - what, that I've always been a woman?? hahhaa! ;) I miss you big time too. Gonna start planning a trip out... let's say, spring time?

Tiff - Glad it made you laugh!

Kate said...

LOL! I'm right there with you. I have an app on my iPod that tracks these things to the day... you'd think I'd be better prepared.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller