Monday, June 25, 2007

For the lack of ANYTHING to read... I picked up... my journal. Yes, I know - weird. Besides dealing with the guilt that I have not been faithful in writing, I found that I also had to deal with embarrassment from some of my writings. I found myself blushing and my eyes tearing up because I was mortified at my shallowness & immaturity that were rather BLATANT in some of the entries. Good grief... Seriously, it got to the point that I put it away so I wouldn't have to confront the issues that I apparently had. *sigh*

My hubby once asked me not too long ago if I would ever let him read my journals. I promptly told him no as thoughts raced through my head like, he'd see that I cursed a lot, that I had major crushes on bad boys, and that I was basically a dork. I asked him why he would want to and he told me it would let him learn more about me. Um.... no. I want him to just keep "knowing" me as this incredibly sophisticated, loving, beautiful, humble woman that he married. No need to go into my past when I was still working out the kinks of being who I am... not that I've got it all figured out now but no need to go into that!

No comments:

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller