Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Last night, my husband and I watched the 2004 MiniSeries "North & South" with Richard Armitage & Daniela Denby-Ashe.

After watching the INCREDIBLY romantic ending of the movie, my hubby turns to me and says, "We should go on a train ride..." Ooh! I'm good with that, I thought to myself. He continues, "We should go on a Pullman...and take the kids, they'd have fun!" Uh... the whole prospect of taking what should be a romantic trip with my hubby, and taking the kids? Good grief. I called him a goober and went to bed. *sigh* Why would we want to take the kids on a train ride where we could have a romantic time... just like Mr. Thornton and Margaret Hale?
*sigh*

No comments:

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller