Monday, June 04, 2007

Stupid yogurt cups...

So. Ya. It all started with trying to be "eco-friendly." I was simply peeling off the little bit of foil around the rim of a yogurt cup when I got sliced on my thumb. It wouldn't stop bleeding for an hour. Hmph. Crabby. Anyway, it's my left thumb so - really, don't use it too much to notice it hurting or not. Then... a few days later, same deal... kinda sorta. I was just peeling the plastic lid off and I get sliced AGAIN! This time, on my forefinger, right on the very tippy-top. That cut didn't bleed for an hour - but... now it HURTS! I can't hardly use it when I type or play the piano so I try to compensate by using my fingernail. That doesn't really work either. Shipoopie. What's really lame is... it's been 4 days since slicing my forefinger and it hurts as if I had just cut it.

Stupid yogurt cups.

No comments:

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller