A couple of thoughts.... One being, I'm thinking of turning this blog back to private. No worries, not just yet. And it's just a thought. I don't know who all reads my blog as a lot of you don't comment. Which is FINE. I would just like to not feel like I'm exposing my deep (hahah!) thoughts & feelings to people who are just reading cuz they're curious and could care less... makes me feel a little too vulnerable. Does that make sense? Two, while I'm enjoying this pregnancy... I'm done. But I'm not. But I am. I'm tired of sleepless nights & cranky days. Not that that's going to change much when baby gets here! And I don't want to go through delivery. Really. Going natural is what I'm aiming for but I am NOT opposed to them doping me up. I just hope it's not at a point when they say, "Oops, it's too late! You're just going to have to ride it out!"
That's it for now.
Thrilling post, eh?
9 comments:
I'd like to keep following you if you go private. I enjoy your thoughts, no matter how random!
My dear, you'll do just fine on the delivery. Sometimes it's good to be worried. Love you.
I'm still reading! I just don't comment often as most of the time I'm reading while nursing;) And good luck with delivery! Either way it will be over soon & you'll be holding your little guy in your arms:)
I'm a fan/reader! ;) And you know you're ready when you say "I'm so done being pg!" You'll be great with delivery. Sure it's tough but you're strong and with your Hero nearby, you'll do great. And hey, I learned while I was in delivery it's NEVER too late for the epi! ha ha! I had a friend recently who wanted to go as natural as possible too and got to 9 cm before having the epidural. I'm sure you'll know when it's needed...or not. Can't wait to meet your little guy!
Hey there I totally understand being done being pregnant. Hang in there the pay off is great.
I'm still here!
I still love you!
and...
I'm your biggest fan/cheer section!
I'm still here and if you go private I would still love to read. I had to laugh at the lady who said she read while nursing. Usually I have Caleb's bottle proped with my chin just so I can scroll down. Good luck with everything labor and delivery wise. I admire you for wanting to go natural. (I never could. I'm a wimp.:)♥ya!
I'll keep reading your blog, even if you go private... just like I know you read mine! I went private so I could be more open about my kids and include pictures of them without worrying about stranger danger. It helped me, too, to just be me instead of trying to write to an audience.
I know that child birth is a big stress right now, but I'm sure all will be well and 10 years from now it'll be a distant memory! Love ya!
I'm still here too and reading you..Yeah for the new baby.
Post a Comment