Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 9: Put your iPod on shuffle and list first 10 songs. (I don't have an iPod. I do have a ZEN by Creative.)

1 - "I've Just Seen a Face" Jim Sturgiss
2 - Nocturne in C Minor/ Janusz Olejniczak
3 - Don't You (Forget About Me) / Simple Minds
4 - Off the Wall / Michael Jackson
5 - I am the Only One / Melissa Etheridge
6 - Hard Habit to Break / Chicago
7 - True Colors / Glee Cast
8 - The Sunny Side of the Street / Harry Connick Jr.
9 - I Think We're Alone Now / Tiffany
10 - Lovelight / Paula Cole

I'm a little embarrassed about #9. I didn't know I had that on. : |

And so sorry I didn't link up the songs. I'm too frazzled to try and do that.

And I really need new music. Suggestions?

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love Adele! How about Owl City. And you need some more country in your life, girl! Try Jason Aldean?

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller